What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comex tweeted that there were no reported issues with the "little beta I did", so looks like we're gettin' close to the official release. :D

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comex tweeted that there were no reported issues with the "little beta I did", so looks like we're gettin' close to the official release. :D

What's funny about that is then he tweeted "maybe no one tried it" and then it was leaked and now many people are jailbroken.

Lol.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bug found...airplane mode is not working. Not a big issue though.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So can I later jb it via comex? I am thinking of going along with this beta...will I have to update to latest firmware? And is it possible to come back to 4.3 official after jb'ing it?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
So can I later jb it via comex? I am thinking of going along with this beta...will I have to update to latest firmware? And is it possible to come back to 4.3 official after jb'ing it?

Lets see...

Yes, No and Yes (if u saved your blobs).

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shortys408 said:
anyone know if this jailbreak will work on verizon iphones 4.2.8?

Ipad2 thread...

Anyway, you already have an exploit on iphone, but I guess comex's will work also.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Site back online- fionnk.com/saffron it's sporadic though.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

looking at the directory now, it seems like only 4.3 is supported for the ipad 2. even though the 3g model number is there, it still doesn't work when i try to load the pdf. just crashes my safari :(

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it matter which version of 4.3? I have 4.3.2, but apparently I'm "Too late" get SHSH Blobs for it...clearly out of my element here...o_O

RottenKid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which PDF do I have to download for iPad 2 WiFi running firmware 4.3.3 ? Thank you in advance!

one_crazy_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh baby. Woke up this morning to read all the goodness for iPad 4.3.0 wifi ( which I have ) and just jail broke. Quickest jail break ever I have to say. Thanks

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts