What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
To check for iPad 2 JB, go to 'www.jailbreakme.com/_'. If it's there, it's there.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

No offence but i think people still gonna ask when that JB online is etc etc..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no, not this again ... Just ignore the site until the JB is out ... Check tweets and the thread fatboy has .. Official jb something something (can't remember the name) :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really guys? Again? Have we learnt nothing since the teaser was posted?

You are only seeing a problem with the distributed caching of the site. Nothing more. It has been posted about dozens of times in this very thread...

Until you see the actual iPad2 jailbreak on the site, please do us all a favour and stop posting that it has changed! IT HAS NOT!

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Really guys? Again? Have we learnt nothing since the teaser was posted?

You are only seeing a problem with the distributed caching of the site. Nothing more. It has been posted about dozens of times in this very thread...

Until you see the actual iPad2 jailbreak on the site, please do us all a favour and stop posting that it has changed! IT HAS NOT!

I agree n.n

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those familiar with the original jailbreakme.com, when Comex does not tweet for three days(Since Im on the West Coast it shows up for me as three days) is that normal for him to do before he releases something.? Very odd that he has not posted in a while

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the last **** hes on vacation for 1 week

Stop reading only what you want

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

That means nothing. When comex jail broke chpwn iPad 2 on 4.3 Musclenerd stated he was 2000 miles away from it. He doesn't need to be in his own 4 Walls to do his magic :)

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Someone on twitter said he is probably on vacation in Greece.

Smomeone and probably says it all ...

I don't care if he is on vacations or not, but before people saying he is they should provide the sources...

Btw, wasnt that tweet a joke about greece's current financial status? Just putting 2 and 2 togheter...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts