What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Since Im in California, that tweet shows up as happening on the 23rd so that is why I said two days ago he posted..sorry for the confusion

So still nothing about the JB ??

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Since Im in California, that tweet shows up as happening on the 23rd so that is why I said two days ago he posted..sorry for the confusion

So still nothing about the JB ??

Still nothing, not sure what state or country Comex lives in but here on the West Coast its officially Sunday so hopefully we will hear something from him today..he might not even announce it, just release it and people will start noticing it

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the Funday Sundays I remember, he's always released the jailbreak around 6-8pm eastern time. Always in the evening here in Ohio. So that's still about 14 and a half hours away....

FREE MY iPAD2  @D_LA_ROC ;)

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
All the Funday Sundays I remember, he's always released the jailbreak around 6-8pm eastern time. Always in the evening here in Ohio. So that's still about 14 and a half hours away....

FREE MY iPAD2  @D_LA_ROC ;)

Ugh- Hit. Me. Now.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know, I think it's a bad move on Apples' part to make the iPad 2 so hard to jailbreak. If the iPad 2 never gets jailbroken, where the heck are Apple going to get all the great ideas for iOS 6???

;) ;) ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
You know, I think it's a bad move on Apples' part to make the iPad 2 so hard to jailbreak. If we never get the jailbreak for the iPad 2, Where the heck are Apple going to get all the great ideas for iOS 6? ;) ;) ;)

You know, this thread is becoming tedious with all the speculation and conspiracy theories.......but this definitely made me smile!!

The JB will be ready when it's ready, talking about it and making up rumours doesn't speed anything up it just gets people's hopes up and then reality just comes crashing down!!

Breaking News

IPad 2 JB ready as and when a very hard working and not paid at all Comex does what he needs to the system to keep it stable and safe!! Period!

Now how do I turn these constant reminders of this thread off!!
:D

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BaloErets said:
You know, I think it's a bad move on Apples' part to make the iPad 2 so hard to jailbreak. If the iPad 2 never gets jailbroken, where the heck are Apple going to get all the great ideas for iOS 6???

;) ;) ;)

Excellent!!! 

MUSE_iC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BaloErets said:

;) ;) ;)

From android products
Lol jk I love all my iDevices

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait for all the crying later

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no hope for today As well...but somewhere in that brain it says 'pleez come out!'

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
I have no hope for today As well...but somewhere in that brain it says 'pleez come out!'

i'm not exactly sure but jailbreakme.com teaser has been removed. hope this is a good sign.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rob1016 said:
i'm not exactly sure but jailbreakme.com teaser has been removed. hope this is a good sign.

Theres nothing changed on the site

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
Theres nothing changed on the site

really? does your browser go directly to the teaser? or gone straight to slide to jailbreak? anyways, always visit the site and just notice the strange changes a while ago, even tried other browser (terra & ichromy) in my iPad 2 just to make sure.

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rob1016 said:

The teaser is still there.. Make it sure irst bore posting.

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gianz28 said:
The teaser is still there.. Make it sure irst bore posting.

i did, i checked it before posting even tried other browser, though, did not used my screenshot for evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions