What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
@f4780y, maybe you should put something in the welcome PM. Say that do not post without reading, blah blah blah... You get the idea, not you? 'Cause I see a lot of noobs with low post counts posting annoying questions and crepe.

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Considering I'm one of those noobs I should ask an annoying question... I have been on the jailbreakme.com web site and I'm not able to do anything at all. I am under the assumption I should do this from the iPad as it makes sense that way. Has the jailbreak been taken down due to some update by apple or is it just not finished yet as I don't have anything to slide and jailbreak my iPad 2.

Once again thanks from the noob.

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meanderpaul said:
Considering I'm one of those noobs I should ask an annoying question... I have been on the jailbreakme.com web site and I'm not able to do anything at all. I am under the assumption I should do this from the iPad as it makes sense that way. Has the jailbreak been taken down due to some update by apple or is it just not finished yet as I don't have anything to slide and jailbreak my iPad 2.

Your not a noob anymore. Your an iPad fan.
Still a noob to me though. :D

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been on the jailbreakme.com web site and I'm not able to do anything at all. I am under the assumption I should do this from the iPad as it makes sense that way. Has the jailbreak been taken down due to some update by apple or is it just not finished yet as I don't have anything to slide and jailbreak my iPad 2.

Jailbreak has not been released as of yet...

lancejt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's funny this is what I see when I try to load this thread. I wonder if that's due to some caching magic or if it's being constantly updated?

20080202231407%21Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well Comex has been twittering unfortunately its about other stuff and has nothing to do with the jailbreak :(

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I go to jailbreakme it brings up a screen that says:

'Welp
Version too new. You need to downgrade to 4.0.1/3.2.1 or earlier (which may be possible, explanation) before you can use this site.
More info >>'

The URL changes to /star/ though.

What does this mean?! Before when I visited this site it came up with the snow and PDF? Sorry if I am asking silly questions, am curious!

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kustard said:
If I go to jailbreakme it brings up a screen that says:

'Welp
Version too new. You need to downgrade to 4.0.1/3.2.1 or earlier (which may be possible, explanation) before you can use this site.
More info >>'

The URL changes to /star/ though.

What does this mean?! Before when I visited this site it came up with the snow and PDF? Sorry if I am asking silly questions, am curious!

I just retype jailbreakme.com and now im on that site again,, goodnight guys n.n

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts