What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be a nice gesture and a future incentive if everyone donated something when released. Would be a good idea if the comex put a donation link on the jailbreak page aswell.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techknott said:
Would be a nice gesture and a future incentive if everyone donated something when released. Would be a good idea if the comex put a donation link on the jailbreak page aswell.

If there happens to be a donation link I will certainly show my support!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeh I think donations should be encouraged since these guys work so hard for the jailbreak for us to enjoy, great work guys and many thanks.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techknott said:

I'm pretty sure there always is a donate button or a link to donate too..

FREE MY iPAD2  @D_LA_ROC ;)

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techknott said:
Not on the main page

Check Spir1t, Limera1n and greenpois0n... All have donation buttons on the main page....

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of them do not accept donations.
They do it for fun, and for us. But some of the ungrateful ones think that they owe us the jailbreaks, which isn't fair to the developers.

And i think one way to solve (or at least make the devs feel better) is for us to donate to them so they feel appreciated.

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techknott said:
Not on the main page

Check Spir1t, Limera1n and greenpois0n... All have donation buttons on the main page....

greenpois0n does not.
And besides, redsn0w, greenpois0n, and snowbreeze are by far the most popular jb tools out there, neither the iPhone dev, chronic dev, nor iH8sn0w ask for donations

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MuscleNerd,

When you tweeted about a joke in the Apple bootrom code a while back, was that the iPad 2 bootrom?

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
greenpois0n does not.
And besides, redsn0w, greenpois0n, and snowbreeze are by far the most popular jb tools out there, neither the iPhone dev, chronic dev, nor iH8sn0w ask for donations
I'm not trying to say they pressure people for donations lol , I was just saying they will most likely already have a donate button or link when the jailbreak is released, just like most the other Jailbreaks have.. The reason iH8sn0w doesn't ask for donations for sn0wbreeze is because he uses someone else's exploit in it!

Last edited:

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex just replied to someone regarding releasing the jb today:

@_jonnny_ not today, today I barely got any sleep so I'm taking a break and playing Starcraft instead :p

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
Most of them do not accept donations.
They do it for fun, and for us. But some of the ungrateful ones think that they owe us the jailbreaks, which isn't fair to the developers.

And i think one way to solve (or at least make the devs feel better) is for us to donate to them so they feel appreciated.

comex @Salv47: (About donations)

PayPal [email protected], but I'd wait for me to release something first :p
Il y a 27 minutes en réponse à Salv47

And about his release:
comex @_jonnny_: not today, today I barely got any sleep so I'm taking a break and playing Starcraft instead :p
Il y a 5 minutes en réponse à _jonnny_

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
comex just replied to someone regarding releasing the jb today:

@_jonnny_ not today, today I barely got any sleep so I'm taking a break and playing Starcraft instead :p

Ah yes, Starcraft. That's what I play to pass my time without a jailbreak

It'd be awesome if it came out soon! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts