What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I have been a broken record but is it safe to assume that Comex's jailbreak will work on the newest firmware

Yep (and then some!)

OMG really..that is wonderful news..that is what I was concerned about since I had read so many different thing..my iPad 2 came with 4.3.3 so I am SO glad that your saying that it will work for that..will it also be untethered? You just made my day thank you for posting that!

I'll be updating my iPad 2 to 4.3.3 soon then =) + jailbreak. This is awesome!

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex doesn't release tethered jailbreaks :)

This just gets better!
4.3.3 support and untethered and easy jailbreak.
You guys rock!

NICE!! I knew it..I knew when Comex asked for all of the firmware files a few weeks back he was gonna make it so that it will work with 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3..otherwise why would he even ask for it.! So happy..4.3.3 and untethered..now just have to wait for this baby to be released..hoping, crossing fingers and toes for this weekend..!! My Ipad 2 feels naked without a jailbreak anyone else feel that way..maybe its just because I am so used to having winterboard and sbsettings on my iPod that it feels weird not seeing a jailbreak on the iPad

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep (and then some!)

OMG really..that is wonderful news..that is what I was concerned about since I had read so many different thing..my iPad 2 came with 4.3.3 so I am SO glad that your saying that it will work for that..will it also be untethered? You just made my day thank you for posting that!

I'll be updating my iPad 2 to 4.3.3 soon then =) + jailbreak. This is awesome!

Its a good thing I asked..and I thought I would be getting one of those "Not her asking about 4.3.3 again geez" LOL

codmdantes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG!!! What great news... Thank you Musclenerd for everything. And ofcourse we have to thank all the jailbreak community for giving us the freedom for our devices. You really are GREAT!!!!!

saber.zainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Big thanks from iPad 2 fans in Bahrain to Jailbreak team. We are waiting for the Funday.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And from INDIA too...the whole world waits in anticipation! This is gonna be big! I hope at least sunday..or maybe it cud be a surprise SAT :)

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ comex
And no, I did not post a picture with a specific release date. Rather, I got really distracted by this scroller business, sorry :p

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be a lovely fathers day gift... I just need to get a son...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

khaledSwedy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thanks for the dev team and all developers that try to help us and satisfy our needs from egypt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts