What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean? The jail break should not affect your App Store apps or your ability to put them on the iPad from iTunes. What exact errors are you getting?

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
martinsm007 said:
Does anyone have problems too with putting apps via iTunes??

I'm not sure what you mean, but purchasing, downloading and re-downloading of previously purchased iTunes apps is the same for both stock and jailbroken iPads.

martinsm007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to get rock band reloaded game again, which havn't been available on AppStore a long time ago, so the only way to have it is jailbroke my iPad and put it via iTunes, but when I try to install it, the iPad says installation failed. I had the same app when I used 5.1.1. Why it doesn't work on evasion??

Last edited:

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time load any of my Cydia apps.... Even the most basic SBSettings. Maybe servers are overloaded? Cydia keeps getting internal server error problems. Will try again later.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not you, it's Cydia - the servers are getting hammered. Cydia is merely a re-direct point to the actual servers that host the tweaks and right now, thousands upon thousands of people are trying to get at the tweaks. The system can't handle the load.

The only advice is to have patience and keep trying. Oh, and past experience has proven this can take days to resolve. There are just that many people trying to funnel in at one time.

As with the jail break - have patience because, eventually, the traffic will subside and you'll be able to get in.

Marilyn

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
It's not you, it's Cydia - the servers are getting hammered. Cydia is merely a re-direct point to the actual servers that host the tweaks and right now, thousands upon thousands of people are trying to get at the tweaks. The system can't handle the load.

The only advice is to have patience and keep trying. Oh, and past experience has proven this can take days to resolve. There are just that many people trying to funnel in at one time.

As with the jail break - have patience because, eventually, the traffic will subside and you'll be able to get in.

Marilyn

Figured as much.... Not a big deal. So geeked-up about the new JB that waiting for my tweaks/apps is fine!!

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Marilyn

Yup what he said.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, i cannot download from cydia also..

Sent from my iPad 4

Most reactions

Latest posts