What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Buddhaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a criticism but I'd like to say, why is everybody so impatient for a jailbreak of iO6? The more you want it, the less you will be able to accept that there isn't one which will make you unhappy and possibly angry.

Why not just enjoy your iPad for what it is right now, an amazing and versatile tablet? I'm loving it without a jailbreak!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Buddhaboy said:
It's not a criticism but I'd like to say, why is everybody so impatient for a jailbreak of iO6? The more you want it, the less you will be able to accept that there isn't one which will make you unhappy and possibly angry.

Why not just enjoy your iPad for what it is right now, an amazing and versatile tablet? I'm loving it without a jailbreak!

Nicely stated! :)

Docab85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you ever experienced the ipad with jb ? Believe me your ipad rite nw is at .2% functionatilty if you ain't jb!

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I want it becasue there are some features (and apps taking advantage of those features) that I really would like to start using.
However, I also have some tweaks that I do not want to lose.
It is coming down to which set of features do I want more - right now it is the JB tweaks, it might soon become iOS 6.....

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hated that I had to restore my iPad2 and lost my JB. I'm enjoying iOS6 but I'm am so missing my JB. I didn't care for my iPod Touch 4g Jailbroken so I'm not missing it on there but I'm the meantime at least my GS3 is rooted so I can enjoy tweaking that.

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ignorance is bliss!

OneZeoN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a iPad mini and updated fully.

Is there no JB for it yet?
I'm not to clued up on it lol

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OneZeoN said:
Just bought a iPad mini and updated fully.

Is there no JB for it yet?
I'm not to clued up on it lol

Subscribe to this thread and check the first post in this thread periodically, that's where any iOS 6 jailbreak will be announced,

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jail break is in December... 22 december i think..Still waiting...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jail break is in December... 22 december i think..Still waiting...

That was a claim by some moron on the 'Net [that there'd be a jail break on 22 Dec]. That claim was exposed as a fraud (by the moronic author himself) a week or so ago.

As of right now - there is no date on when a jail break will be ready/released for iOS 6. Please - have patience. Thanks.

Marilyn

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been reading about jailbreak, that some guys manage to do it, but it's not finish-problems with some parts of Safari
I have 4s and ipad 4 on ios 6... patience is not my virtue.... :) :) :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MILJAN said:
I've been reading about jailbreak, that some guys manage to do it, but it's not finish-problems with some parts of Safari
I have 4s and ipad 4 on ios 6... patience is not my virtue.... :) :) :)

Unfortunately, patience or not, the iOS 6 ail break will come in its own time. There is no way to predict when that time will be.

Most reactions

Latest posts