What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got used to not having a jailbreak.. I do miss remove background and sbsettings

DaEbLe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm... Interesting concept. I feel like I am picking a baby name for my badge. Should it be a baby name or a puppy name? Like Peter or Bear?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

nickb67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Topic has gone off track, I check this forum to see when a new jailbreak is released, yet the last several posts have had nothing to do with the subject!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nickb67 said:
This Topic has gone off track, I check this forum to see when a new jailbreak is released, yet the last several posts have had nothing to do with the subject!

It helps relieve the boredom and tension of waiting anxiously for the upcoming jailbreak.

Mordor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever something relevant comes up the thread is updated, you don't really need to go beyond the opening post... ;-D

Last edited by a moderator:

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mordor said:
Whenever something relevant comes up the thread is updated, you don't really need to go beyond the opening post... ;-D
Thumbs up

Vrishabh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Mr. f4780y
How come there is no status update in over 21 days please give us an update
Thank you

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
Mr. f4780y
How come there is no status update in over 21 days please give us an update
Thank you

Have you checked the first post of this thread? Mr. F4780y maintains the updates there. Have a look if you haven't already! :)

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no status update because the status of the IOS 6 jailbreak on the iPad has not changed. Giving updates when there is no update just upsets our members, particularly those that subscribe to this thread to receive genuine updates. This will likely be evidenced shortly in replies to this thread similar to those which can be seen just prior to your post!

PS - Only my mother calls me Mr f4780y. Plain old f4780y is fine ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts