What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No time on lock screen

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently I noticed that I lost the time/clock on my lock screen. I have no idea what happened. Could someone show me how to enable it? I can't find the option in the settings. Thanks a lot! I'm attaching a picture of my lock screen so you guys have an idea of what I'm talking about.

image-4140412577.jpg

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF 

OP
Confucioux

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I uninstalled springtomize 2 and any app that could affect it, still no help.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought so, I'll move this to the Hacking section where hopefully you'll get the answer that you need.....FWIW if you have a JB iPad it's always best to get help in the hacking section if your issue could be JB related.

The Archangel

OP
Confucioux

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I thought so, I'll move this to the Hacking section where hopefully you'll get the answer that you need.....FWIW if you have a JB iPad it's always best to get help in the hacking section if your issue could be JB related.

The Archangel

Kk thx.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In order to help, could you please list what Cydia tweaks you've installed. Oh, and what were you working on or installing just before you noticed this behavior.

I would assume you've tried either a respring, restart or a reset of the iPad - or all?

Marilyn

OP
Confucioux

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
In order to help, could you please list what Cydia tweaks you've installed. Oh, and what were you working on or installing just before you noticed this behavior.

I would assume you've tried either a respring, restart or a reset of the iPad - or all?

Marilyn

I've noticed this about a month now, so I really can't remember what I was installing. Tweaks I have installed are: folder enhancer, fake carrier, cydelete, gridlock, iProtect, fullforce, sbsettings, and weathericon. I have the same installed on my iPhone 4 and it's working fine. And yes, I have respring and restarted my iPad.

OP
Confucioux

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the problem! It turned out to be an app called RecognizeMe. I uninstalled it and got my date and time back Thanks a lot for ur help guys! Cheers!

image-533722765.jpg

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, even though we didn't really help :))), I'm glad you reported back and told us what was causing the trouble. It may help out the next person...

And, hurray that you fixed it!

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts