What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant unlock the lock screen theme.

ohgeewhiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a lock screen theme called the unlockable lock screen for my lock screen on my Ipad. I had no idea it was so unlockable. I cant figure out how to unlock my Ipad mow. Please if anyone knows how or can find out how I would very grateful. Thank you in advance.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WOW. This is my new go to thread for the definition of "Irony" :)

AFAIK, all this does is make the controls invisible. The slide to unlock bar is still there, it's just the graphics are transparent. Just try to slide to unlock at the bottom of your screen where the controls used to be...

OP
O

ohgeewhiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it. I guess I wasn't sliding all the way across the screen. I was in a panic because I've only had the pad an hour and I thought I wasn't going to be able to use. I feel like a idiot. I came back to delete the thread but you already replied. Plus now I cant even figure out how to delete the post. Ha I suck.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We all have days like that. Don't sweat it....

And thanks for the giggle at your expense :)

Most reactions