What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help ASAP for Ordering iPad online!

bigsubmaween

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO, the famous international ordering problemo. Im an american in sweden with a swedish credit card, all my american cards are now closed down. I need to order two online and ship it to my brother in NC, since i will be visiting june 4th and picking it up.

How do i do this?

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO, the famous international ordering problemo. Im an american in sweden with a swedish credit card, all my american cards are now closed down. I need to order two online and ship it to my brother in NC, since i will be visiting june 4th and picking it up.

How do i do this?

I'd assume that while doing your online order to set the Billing Address to your address and the Shipping Address to your brother's in NC.

That should work, but don't take my word on it.

Good luck!

alxs210

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

I ordered mine on the 21st of this month and its not going to be delivered until the 11th of June??

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

I ordered mine on the 21st of this month and its not going to be delivered until the 11th of June??

Ordered mine the same day and mine says the same delivery date but I've heard that once it actually ships, it sometimes comes before the estimated delivery date, so thats what I'm hoping will happen... I've already got tons of nice, converted, blu-ray HD 1024x768 resolution videos ready to put on my iPad so they're going to play in fullscreen... I can't wait to see how it looks.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

Have you ever ordered anything online and had it shipped to an address that was different from your billing one?

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

Damn I ordered mine May 21st and have no delivery date :( So not fair why us internationals get no Apple love :)

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

I ordered my ipad through my parents apple account as they wanted to get me a graduation present. So I used their billing information and then put in my shipping info. Alternatively you can give your brother your CC number and get him to put it through on his account. I've done that before for my brother when using my apple account.

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do i do this?

Have you ever ordered anything online and had it shipped to an address that was different from your billing one?

Yeah I think he means if he orders it from the European apple store and then wants it shipped to the states will it work. I haven't heard of anyone else doing this not to say it wouldn't work I just don't know of anyone that's done it.

OP
B

bigsubmaween

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOLVED

anywho, so i called apple usa and explained my problem. apparently you can order your iPad over wire bank transfer, i got all the bank info with an order number etc and now im going to just wire apple some money and they will mail my iPad out to my brothers address in the US. :) im happy

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You think it will be there by June 4th? Hope you're staying awhile.

Most reactions

Latest posts