What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes account info needed

ikhel09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi good day!!

i have a question..

what i already have an iPad.. do i need to have a credit card in order to use my ipad..?

i tried to register in itunes. part 3 of the registration if im not mistaken is that "CREDIT CARDS" what if don't have Credit Cards can i create any account in itunes..??

plz reply SOS!!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can use iTunes cards available every where called Redeem in iTunes They are available in amounts from $20 up to $50 per card. You then log in and redeem your card number which gives you credit to down load anything in iTunes

Are you an Aussie?

Col.Bris Australia

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go on the iPad, to the app store (not from computer)..buy a free app and go through the iTunes registration screen On this format you will have a choice for "none". Where payment info is. And then your account is created and you can go from there to buy free apps or buy via gift cards. And bypass the credit card issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts