What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just placed my order for an iPad on Apple Website...

Glistam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately I live 2 hours from any large electronics store and am unable to get enough time off to go pick one up.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I ordered on 15th may. Shipping quotes 7th June from china. Possible delivery 10days later. So walked into pc world yesterday bought 64 gig 3 g and cancelled online apple purchase as they were taking the piss with the delivery. Patience is a virtue? Patience is for weak minded fools! Go take action people. :) typed on my lovely iPad 64 gig 3G

When I ordered mine, there wasnt an iPad 3G within several hundred miles.

sbarnes8478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I ordered on 15th may. Shipping quotes 7th June from china. Possible delivery 10days later. So walked into pc world yesterday bought 64 gig 3 g and cancelled online apple purchase as they were taking the piss with the delivery. Patience is a virtue? Patience is for weak minded fools! Go take action people. :) typed on my lovely iPad 64 gig 3G

When I ordered mine, there wasnt an iPad 3G within several hundred miles.
likewise, and while I new my delivery would be the same day but likely after the retail release at 0900, I couldn't take the time off work to stand in line. Picking it up from fedex after work was just a better fit.

mobius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting...

Mine hasn't shipped yet :(
Trying to be patient...next Friday is NID hopefully :eek:

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived 1 day ahead of the original ship date.

I ordered on May 22,
received June 7, today!

Apple is ahead of itself.

CM

Last edited:

mobius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nid

I stopped in a Best Buy tonight and to my surprise they had just received a shipment of iPads...so I bought mine (which I'm using to create this post). I decided to go with more storage and no 3G, so I got a 64gb wifi. I guess tomorrow I'll be canceling my online order :D

showmines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, i got an aPad at US$169 from onThesource site.

who can tell me how about it? thanks!

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived 1 day ahead of the original ship date.

I ordered on May 22,
received June 7, today!

Apple is ahead of itself.

CM

I ordered mine the exact same day as you and received it the exact same day as you. Apple really is ahead of it's game. ;)

candafilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm debating whether I want to wait the 2 more days or run to Best Buy right now and get it and return the one I get from Apple. :p

Most reactions

Latest posts