What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need app for school spelling words

sdelsip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it must exist... I am looking for an app that allow you to input a list of spelling words. Either record your voice to speak the word or the program will speak the word. Child writes on the pad and it detects if the word is spelled correctly.

Thoughts??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
SpellBoard looks to be exactly what you want. There is also Spell It!, which is free but an iPhone app.

For the first time ever I used the App Store on my iPad for research instead of going to the computer. The filters make all the difference.

Searched for spelling.

Filters Used:

Category: Education
Customer rating: 4+
Device: iPad

OP
S

sdelsip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for the help! I had already downloaded Spelldown, which is pretty cool. But your recommendation is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Steve

Layla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking for something for kids, you should try Trunky Learns Letters... it's really cute too!

Most reactions

Latest posts