What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word Games for Kids- Futaba Ranked #27 in iTunes App store for educational apps.

ana05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I created the learning game Futaba for young learners from ages 3 to 12 to play together. It can be played by up to 4 children at one time and my students really enjoy it! It is a completely free app with limited functionality.

The pre-installed vocab is for young learners but it can be completely customized to match any teacher's curriculum or whichever words you want your child to learn.

I hope that parents and schools will see Futaba as an inspiring and enjoyable educational tool to be used in homes and classrooms that fulfills a multitude of educational objectives: teaching and reinforcing vocabulary, teaching both reading and spelling skills, and providing students with hands-on opportunities to 'code' their own learning game.

Futaba version 1.3 has just been updated and includes a variety of improvements to the user experience.

Are you a teacher looking to promote good fun academic competition in your classroom? You might have heard about our Futaba app? It’s been floating around the very top of the Education category for the last 6 months.

Futaba Classroom Games is a more more powerful (and more polished) version of our popular Futaba game designed especially for use in preschools through to k2 and beyond. It contains a number of great learning sets, including Dolch Sight Vocabulary Words, Subtraction, Multiplication, Telling the Time, Currency, Countries and Flags and more.

I hope that parents and schools will see Futaba as an inspiring and enjoyable educational tool to be used in homes and classrooms that fulfills a multitude of educational objectives: teaching and reinforcing vocabulary, teaching both reading and spelling skills, and providing students with hands-on opportunities to 'code' their own learning game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts