What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a new iPad 2 case?

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an OtterBox Defender Series, which is perfect for when I go to school because I know it will be protected, but it's way too much bulk for when I'm at home. I'm looking for a nice, lightweight case that protects the back of the iPad and can give me a little sense of security. (Preferably inexpensive since I spent around $100 on the OtterBox)

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots of options available. My current favorite is the "Harmony" case from Evio. ($40 usd). The cases from Maroo are a bit bulkier than the Harmony but have what I suspect is a superior design as a stand. A few more bucks ($45 usd). Lots of less expensive cases from Asian sources available on Amazon and eBay.

OP
R

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will check them out, thank you!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Krick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Otterbox Reflex is much slimmer than the Defender and could fit the bill. The Speck Candyshell Wrap also offers more protection than most shell/cover combos.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes evio harmony is a good option. I just got one recently.

Hi happysally-I have read the reviews on the evio and it is really a nice case.

Just want to say Welcome to the iPadForum!

This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain many sections that cover the iPad *App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here: http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.*

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Last edited:

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wardmaster iPad 2 Check the Wardmaster X-Fit Leather Book Stand Case

yes, we do sell it on our site, but i honestly think this is one of the more underrated companies out there. Its a Chinese luxury brand. (Wardmaster tablet cases Wiki | About Wardmaster iPad cases & tablet covers)
Its quite cool, has great protection value (search it on you tube, they throw it down from some serious height) , fits the iPad like a glove, and wont break your wallet.

theone28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine from MODERATOR EDIT: no external links they deal with custom ipad covers. Not inexpensive but lite in weight and protective. Check them out on the web.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a nice case for mine ,it lets you rotate the ipad only £13 at a well know UK store. resized_case 1.jpgresized_case 2.jpgresized_case 3.jpgresized_case 4.jpgresized_case 5.jpg

Crosby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.3gorillas.com
A brand new shiny gadget is a beautiful thing. One that's scratched, scuffed, or (gasp!) smashed is not only regrettable, but avoidable. Fragility and mobility are the perfect combination for disaster when it comes to tablets. If you have an iPad, the first thing you need to do is get a case to protect it.

Most reactions

Latest posts