What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case help !?!?!

tomallman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i currently have a Otterbox Communter , however I want a case that is lightweight and smooth to hold . I want it to be see-through so that the iPad doesn't loose it looks . I was contemplating buying a screen protector for the back of the iPad to give a sense of what I'm looking for .

This is for the first generation iPad

Thanks in advance :)

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tomallman said:
i currently have a Otterbox Communter , however I want a case that is lightweight and smooth to hold . I want it to be see-through so that the iPad doesn't loose it looks . I was contemplating buying a screen protector for the back of the iPad to give a sense of what I'm looking for .

Have you looked at the SwitchEasy Nude Case? cf. SwitchEasy Nude UltraClear. I use one as my device's lightweight protector when it's not in one of the other book-style cases. It is an ultra-thin case for the back, and comes with an antistatic screen as well as headphone and 30-pin protector plugs.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tomallman said:

My wife took hers to the mall and had an Invisashield installed on the back. Can't get any lighter then that. Does not offer any drop protection though.

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tomallman said:

I use a case very similar to the SwitchEasy but mine was less money and a smart cover when I'm at home. Have a look at invisibleSHIELDS and Zagg skins here

http://www.zagg.com/personalize/zaggskins/index.php

Sent from my 64GB Wi-Fi and 3G white iPad2 using iPF

V1V1D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the Toblino leather case has to be one of the nicest leather cases I have for the Ipad2. I bought 2-3 different case varieties but never liked them too much, this one gives the feel of an executive folder with very little bulk. Got it from Amazon

Most reactions

Latest posts