What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Nicole18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is when ever it's to noisy it's like please everyone be quite its to noisy.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Companies and business's that make mistakes, but have the audacity to charge you at premium rate 0845 call to their customer call centers then present you with a million choices, everyone of which isn't relevant to the particular problem, and finding out that's its cost you more than the initial error just in call time!

Or finding out you have to actually speak to someone who's conveniently pre-occupied and put you on hold listening to elevator music, if I wanted to listen to crap music I'd got to the nearest night club! Not pay to hear it over the phone!!

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stores that begin putting out Christmas items right after Labor Day.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wingennis said:
Stores that begin putting out Christmas items right after Labor Day.

I've seen Christmas wrapping paper on sale as early as August.;)

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That reminds me of getting my birthday gifts in Christmas paper. My birthday is the 26th and this has always bugged me. My brothers, who's birthdays are in summertime, don't get presents wrapped in holiday paper. But I seem to. It's almost like they just forget and at the last minute withold a gift I would have gotten for Christmas, to give me on the next day OR they just can't give me normal balloon Happy Birthday wrapping paper since they are just wrapping so much stuff;)
Anyways, I hate Christmas wrapping paper on my birthday gifts. Pet peeve. The end.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't blame you. My best friend had her birthday on Xmas day and celebrated both but without Xmas paper in birthday prezzies.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't blame you. My best friend had her birthday on Xmas day and celebrated both but without Xmas paper in birthday prezzies.

So the elf and safety made you change your avatar did they? My wife has the same peeve as her birthday is January 2nd. I never buy her anything, I just hold back something from Christmas and use different paper! What a maroon!

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shoppers Drug Mart, a huge chain here in Ontario, started playing Christmas music on November 1st. There were so many complaints from the public they stopped! Can you imagine what it would be like to work there. How many times can you listen to 'Rudolph the Red Nosed........'

Doesn't that come under the same heading as 'water boarding'?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
Shoppers Drug Mart, a huge chain here in Ontario, started playing Christmas music on November 1st. There were so many complaints from the public they stopped! Can you imagine what it would be like to work there. How many times can you listen to 'Rudolph the Red Nosed........'

Doesn't that come under the same heading as 'water boarding'?

That's nothing. I work in a store that started playing Christmas music last week. They don't turn it off at night, when the night crew works. 37 hours a week of Christmas music is enough to drive you batty!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hotels with wireless Internet that is so slow, I'm having to resort to my personal hotspot on my iPhone.

Not sure what point there is in a service that doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I expect they can't be bothered to pay for more speedy Internet. I can't hotspot my iphone as Tesco's don't do that on their contract. Really annoying as I have a wifi iPad. I refuse to pay more for the privilege (mifi). Anyway we don't travel that often so I use the iphone for maps etc...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tailgating

Bloomin truck came right up to my bumper trying to make me go faster. I'm not speeding for anyone! Why do they think because they are bigger they can use their size to force you to go faster. Thank goodness I know not all truckers are like that, hey Kevin;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Grrr. Stop it! I've got a huge Japanese 4X4! Don't mess with me. I can cause damage

Most reactions

Latest posts