What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kids who have no respect for other kids and their property.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Kids who have no respect for other kids and their property.

Kids who have no respect full stop. Seems to be a few around these days....or maybe I'm just turning into a crotchety old woman!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Conceited people. Ewww...cant stand them. You know those people that only ever talk about one thing...themselves?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snoring. I'm a light sleeper. I'm at my friend's house now and her dad is the loudest snorer ever. I laid awake from 1-6am wanting to punch something/someone.

I have legitimate fears the man I fall in love with snores. I hate it that much.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving behind someone who does 15 km UNDER the speed limit. We just followed one for miles. Grrrr

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Adverts!!! I watched a programme yesterday and of the hour and a half, the half was the ads!. What a waste of time and life!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Conceited people. Ewww...cant stand them. You know those people that only ever talk about one thing...themselves?

But what if you have earned the right to be conceited? You know, like me? The lesser humans really need to start paying attention to their betters. Some of us simply rule but most just follow.

I hardly ever talk about myself. I prefer to let my legion of fans talk about me. I have dragon blood and I am high on Sheen; I mean Maxey because I just am. Most real people know I am exceptional.

On my daily life: It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All I do is put wins in the record books. I win so radically in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view.

On my two girlfriends: "You've read about the goddesses, come on. They're an international sensation. These are my girlfriends. These are the women that I love that have completed the three parts of my heart. ... It's a polygamy story. All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."

SMILEY - SMILEY - SMILEY

Bob Sheen, The True King of All Media and Bringer of Light To The Ordinaries.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do not like the fact that most here have refused to recognize my greatness. One day I will be King and you will all pay for you lack of daily praise.

Some of you will be banned, some of you will be picking beans in the bean orchard, and the rest will go to the Soylent Green factory.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not like the fact that most here have refused to recognize my greatness. One day I will be King and you will all pay for you lack of daily praise.

Some of you will be banned, some of you will be picking beans in the bean orchard, and the rest will go to the Soylent Green factory.

e97aabe2.png

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:

Hey, I almost thought my partner had purchased and iPad and hijacked this forum..... Hear hear to the greatness of ......

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
But what if you have earned the right to be conceited? You know, like me? The lesser humans really need to start paying attention to their betters. Some of us simply rule but most just follow.

I hardly ever talk about myself. I prefer to let my legion of fans talk about me. I have dragon blood and I am high on Sheen; I mean Maxey because I just am. Most real people know I am exceptional.

On my daily life: It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All I do is put wins in the record books. I win so radically in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view.

On my two girlfriends: "You've read about the goddesses, come on. They're an international sensation. These are my girlfriends. These are the women that I love that have completed the three parts of my heart. ... It's a polygamy story. All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."

SMILEY - SMILEY - SMILEY

Bob Sheen, The True King of All Media and Bringer of Light To The Ordinaries.

Woooowwwwwwww.......but see, thats just pride. Its not the same thing as conceit. If you were conceited, you would pretend you werent. Where as obviously you ARE the very most important person in the world and we all should be jealous of you (sarcasm) so thats not my pet peeve. And, since I know i am actually cooler than you, i dont have to worry if you pretend once in a while.

Most reactions