What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a pet peeve ~ and my head hurts. A lot. So it might come off really bitchy.

I hate people who get an iPad and bitch and bitch and complain about shit. Just return ~ good Lord.

Okay ~ that's all I got. for now.:)

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have a pet peeve ~ and my head hurts. A lot. So it might come off really bitchy.

I hate people who get an iPad and bitch and bitch and complain about shit. Just return ~ good Lord.

Okay ~ that's all I got. for now.:)

Can I get an amen? Amen!

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve is slow walkers. I'm not talking about the little old lady with a cane. I'm talking about lazy people with no purpose. My stepson is so guilty of this. I remember circling him while unloading groceries while I was 8 months pregnant.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought of another one. People that don't put their shopping cart in the cart corral. If I can do it with 2 toddlers, your lazy ass can do it. I always park next to the cart corral and my husband questioned that. I told him it's the last place you will ever find a shopping cart.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Lazy people with no purpose. I like that. That is definitely a pet peeve with me ~

Nice picture, Katrina!

Thanks! Normally I use my girls for my avatar or signature, its nice to use myself for once.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those who go on line to say what is wrong with Apple, or anything else, with no experience of how manufacturers have to bring a product to exist. Their uninformed opinion is suppose to mean more than experts.

Reaction score
I know I am repeating myself, but delivery guys annoy the hell out of me.
Just today, did I find a 'delivery signed' note in the letter box, but the Zaggmate, which was supposed to be the delivery is nowhere to be found.
This definitely isn't why I paid for first class signed delivery.

Someone has my Zaggmate and it is not me :mad:

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those who go on line to say what is wrong with Apple, or anything else, with no experience of how manufacturers have to bring a product to exist. Their uninformed opinion is suppose to mean more than experts.

Yes indeed.

I started working for a handful of people in a garage. We built Turbo Switches for 8088 XT computers. Then we built internal 2400 baud modems for Toshiba, then we built other stuff, grew, went public, built a huge building, installed many state of the art machines and about 300 employees, was bought by USRobotics, then we were sold to 3Com, then MSL.

I know a few things about manufacturing and it amazes me that people have no clue about bring a product from the drawing board to Best Buy.

Many of the "experts" these folks are so willing to accept are nothing more than morons that also know nothing. Their existence on the web is composed of copy and paste from websites owned by other no-nothings.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Mountainbikermark said:
Any fanboys or fangirls. I mean get a friggin' life, it's just a gadget, a car,a whatever

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

amen to that!

Most reactions

Latest posts