What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I've been kicked off another thread for changing the topic again! So I'll start another one! Tell me all your favourite movies from Disney classics to the latest Saw movie. My favourites are sci fi, romcoms, dramas, western, car chases, oh, all right all of them apart from loads of blood and gore.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Good question, you may have noticed that I am not a movie person :)

But if I had to choose the best movie of all times, it would most likely be Chocolat. I love the north wind sound theme, it is a fairly slow, but funny movie and without any scariness.

Edit: must have misread your question, it asks for favorites.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, oh, Planes, Trains & Automobiles.......that scene with the pillows had me crying with laughter!!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:

But if I had to choose the best movie of all times, it would most likely be Chocolat. I love the north wind sound theme, it is a fairly slow, but funny movie and without any scariness.

Agreed, loved it too! I must watch it again. I'm kind of fond of Dirty Dancing and Ghost. I love dancing films too. Step up.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
basic instinct...... ok, seriously, star wars, I could watch it every night and not get bored of it

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh, oh, Planes, Trains & Automobiles.......that scene with the pillows had me crying with laughter!!

The Archangel

Was that the one with steve Martin, not sure! Tell me!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:

Chocolat, how could I forget, I like it so much I have two copies......but check out the British actors/actresses accents, they change constantly throughout the movie......especially Molina and Dench!

And....and.....and....Amelie.......and.......and......A Very Long Engagement...........

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Star wars? All six of them! Aliens all ?, 4 ? Of them.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anything with Clint Eastwood except for that Dirty Harry film with the woman out of Cagney & Lacey!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Yes and John Candy.

The Archangel

John Candy, yes, sad loss of him. Uncle buck, cool runnings, the great outdoors, love love loved that one! The big 99er steak, yes, I must watch it for the 30 th time!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
John Candy, yes, sad loss of him. Uncle buck, cool runnings, the great outdoors, love love loved that one! The big 99er steak, yes, I must watch it for the 30 th time!

Oh and the bald bum bear, and the bat scene. Okay I'll stop now!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo plus the two follow ups. The middle one didn't get a good write up but I loved all three.

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo plus the two follow ups. The middle one didn't get a good write up but I loved all three.

The Archangel

I've heard of these books, what are they about?

Most reactions