What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Thread

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got done watching a movie that you think other people should see? Post it here!

I watched Devil today, and wow, it was a really cool movie. I wasn't expecting much from the overall concept of the movie. Five people stuck in an elevator, and one of them might be the devil. It's an M. Night Shyamalan movie, so to be honest with you, I was expecting the ending to be TERRIBLE just like most of his other movies. But this one really surprised me, GREAT ending!

I'm no movie critic, and I'm pretty easy to please, but I highly recommend this movie, I thought it was really good.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have one of these... but it got pushed to the 3rd page so I'll bring it back by showing you here... :) Lots of good movies listed, including this Devil..which I watched this weekend too but wasn't that jazzed with it, maybe I should have turned off the lights. LOL

Anyway here's the original movie discussion thread.
http://www.ipadforums.net/anything-goes/8715-whats-last-movie-you-saw.html

Most reactions