What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern War: Need some help

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Modern War on my iPad is absolutely addictive, but I'm running into some things I can't figure out.

Playing the game is pretty straight forward, and I've been accumulating allies through listings on this forum. On my Profile/Messages section in the game, I now have numerous alliance requests. I also have a couple of notifications requesting that I re-post messages on to walls for bonus gold and/or cash rewards. I have a reply to message option, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. How do I honor a request to join an alliance? How is this different from just adding an ally?

What's the deal with re-posting to 15 or 30 walls? Is this a Facebook request and, if so, how do I do that? The gold and cash rewards are huge, and apparently free, but I have no idea how to take advantage of this.

I've searched the Internet and have found no explanations. Thanks for any help

Stan

ukkapong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It could be an issue you could contact the game producer for a support.

OP
S

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the Funzio board I was told those gold/cash solicitations were all spam and should be ignored. I was also told those alliance requests on my game wall should be dealt with by simply adding them to my allies list.

Striker Pirate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapjoy is the decision. register free no sms and phone numbers, do tasks like downloading free apps and get gold!!! FREE! Reposting is a rumour for fools. Tried two times, no work. i got 50 gold with tapjoy. Add me: 909985755

Most reactions