What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

modern war, higher level building in lower level bases?

toonboy78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am really enjoying thisgame, and i like th eway that i can only attack people of a similar level and allies.

so hunting around for people with a low amount of military and high cash to attack is quite fun.

in doing so i get to loo through loads of bases.

now i am level 27 and attack same level people, but i see building that need higher levels to unlock.

so my question is how have they got these?

Last edited:

Logan68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing (currently level 62). What I think happens is that the game adjust levels somehow to allow for more players at each level. What I mean is I have attacked someone at one level and then moved up a level and found that exact same rival at the new level with a new level number. So maybe that player is really at a higher level but the game shows him at lower level for better game play.

-just my thoughts

-Logan. 324 711 544

charliechalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing (currently level 62). What I think happens is that the game adjust levels somehow to allow for more players at each level. What I mean is I have attacked someone at one level and then moved up a level and found that exact same rival at the new level with a new level number. So maybe that player is really at a higher level but the game shows him at lower level for better game play.
This is what I have always presumed. Anyone else got any ideas? Does this happen the whole way through: i.e. is Logan at Level 62 really playing against between at any level between 50 and 70 or is it only levels higher than you are?

WIDOWMAKER

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been playing over a year and in the beginning a player was able to purchase the upgraded buildings without level restrictions. I got everything right away and noticed a couple months later that they pu up the level restrictions. i was able to keep mine since they cant take stuff away from you so i guess i got lucky. Later.

Most reactions

Latest posts