What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed modern war features

Siege of fire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While modern war is very fun addictive, it needs some new features. Post any if you want but I have a couple. 1 gift/ trade put in a unit or form of currency in game and trade or give it to someone else. A way to get free gold by watching videos and not filling out applications. If you have any ideas please post them. No ID # needed. Thanks.

ken8614

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about a mission rank bonus
or a double health bonus during the war for levels under100

Bostongio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to see browsable list of faction and rankings during a WD, not just the limited numbers shown now.

Camii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How bout bonuses for going undefeated in battles or especially in war .... 4 attacks and your done win lose or draw.... that's kind of lame.

I would also like to be able to look up any player to either attack or visit

How about a faction bonus or an ability after say at 50 levels to add 2 upgrades at one time or build two buildings at one time .... Like a reward for leveling up or maybe even a special unit for that... throw us a bone since no free gold!

Finally how about a way to merge factions ... that way if I have a faction with 2 players and we have 3 upgrades we can merge our faction to another faction with 5 players. The new faction keeps all accumulated bonuses, money, concrete & then both old leaders are given joint control over the faction....

Just some thoughts!

Most reactions