What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern War Scratcher

Captain Steelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here i would like you to post your outcome from scratchers so we can get an idea of how good or bad the scratchers are. You must update the game to get the scratcher event started.

I´ve scratched five scratchers so far and my best is 5 money tokens, overfilling my vault with 100.000.000 cash. I thought it would be unwise to keep that amount of money so i spent 90.000.000 on units in 5 min :) So no need to attack me now he he he.. Anyway, i went from A 7,5k D 10k to A 10,5k D 14,5K in 5 min.

Captain Steelman 962-173-831

EDIT Now i´ve scratched 5 more but only got 1,2 and 3 tokens rewards. So total : 10 scratchers, 2 free and 8 with gold, gave me 9 with 1,2 and 3 same tokens and 1 with 5 same tokens.

EDIT Scratched another one free and recived 4 bullet tokens. That gave me the Alpha Force Cannon A53 D56. Nice...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts