What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft/Excel 2010

TIFFANYCOPELAND

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to download this software on my iPad. How do I do this successfully???? Please help :}

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the best you can do is get Numbers (~$10) and use that. Numbers is mostly compatible with Excel but the macros won't work.

jgm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a follow up question:

After buying, for instance, the Numbers app. How do you transfer your Excel documents from a Windows PC to the iPad?

trudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jgm said:
As a follow up question:

After buying, for instance, the Numbers app. How do you transfer your Excel documents from a Windows PC to the iPad?

Probably email to yourself the document like a photo

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jgm said:
As a follow up question:

Email, Dropbox, iTunes, etc......so many different solutions, just give them a try and choose what works best for you.

The Archangel

Greenbean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search in the Aps list and you could find this apds it is free..then download it

weilmansuteh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TIFFANYCOPELAND said:
I need to download this software on my iPad. How do I do this successfully???? Please help :}

I use quickoffice... It's work well....

Most reactions

Latest posts