What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail app after updating to iOS 10 no longer has up/ down arrows

Anotheroldgit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated to iOS 10 today, without a problem but noticed later that when the pad is in portrait mode, there is no longer any quick means of scrolling between mail. Now have to open the menu at the left each time to select another mail or rotate the pad to landscape when the menu is always visible.

A backward step for Apple, unless it is an oversight that will be corrected in the next bug release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Swipe left to right and the list of emails in the folder will be displayed for you to select.

OP
A

Anotheroldgit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes can swipe left to get the folder list but that is a step backwards. Used to have 2 arrows at the top left of he screen so I could immediately switch between mails without getting hassle of going the extra step to read each mail

I still say Apple have messed up and have reported it as such to them.

Most reactions