What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking forward to the iPad

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Hey Guys

This isn't my first post here but you'll probably see me around much more often around here. I just signed up for the advertising space (thanks iDan!) around here for the site I run, Cimo Cases, We got you covered selling iPad Cases. If you have any questions about the cases or any thing related feel free to PM me or reach us through the site.

Anyways! I can't wait for the iPad to see the FedEx man walking to my doorsteps with the iPad. I started out with the iPhone 2G, but I believed Apple products were the best in quality way before that, and I still do. I think the iPad will really change many things since it is such a capable (and popular) device.

Right now I'm rocking the HTC Nexus One but I also can't wait for the next iPhone.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, but feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to spending my time at this forum.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes those iPad cases look pretty colorful and snappy too!

We sell Speck cases for Macbook, Air, Pro and iMac in our Apple service center, perhaps I can talk everyone into carrying your brand for the iPads as well, I will certainly forward them to your site to check them out.

Thanks again and welcome to the iPad forums. :D

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Yes those iPad cases look pretty colorful and snappy too!

We sell Speck cases for Macbook, Air, Pro and iMac in our Apple service center, perhaps I can talk everyone into carrying your brand for the iPads as well, I will certainly forward them to your site to check them out.

Thanks again and welcome to the iPad forums. :D

Thanks! That'll mean a lot to us whether or not they decide to carry out products.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad will rock the scene

Anyways! I can't wait for the iPad to see the FedEx man walking to my doorsteps with the iPad. I started out with the iPhone 2G, but I believed Apple products were the best in quality way before that, and I still do. I think the iPad will really change many things since it is such a capable (and popular) device.

Right now I'm rocking the HTC Nexus One but I also can't wait for the next iPhone.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, but feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to spending my time at this forum.

That's sure the iPad will rock the scene, especially due to the content we will have from the day 1,

Yet i charge my iPhone 3Gs with content i will use only in my iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Cimo! We are looking forward to all your iPad Accessories!

Most reactions

Latest posts