What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a simple checklist app, any suggestions?

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice simple checklist app. Something very basic that would allow me to make a list and place a checkmark or an "x" or highlight the item etc. as I mark them. Does anyone have any suggestions for something free or on the cheap (i.e. $.99)? Thanks!

Vichon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Awesome Lists personally - $1.99 but I tried a couple others and liked it best.

Azhrei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using GroceryIQ. It's a free app designed for shopping lists, but it has a number of things that make it useful for general purposes lists as well. (Although it's missing some things that a general purpose list app would have. However, I'm a cheap bastard and don't like spending money on apps. ;))

Escadajr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try "today or not". It's the simplest checklist app you can find, but also amongst the most useful. And it's free.

Last edited:

Temp16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to try Shop checklist designed for Maintaing shopping checklist by Store.

iTune app: shopchecklist

Most reactions

Latest posts