What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need app advice

confuseduser001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HEy guys, im new here so sorry if this is in the wring part of the forum!

So basically, my company have just issued ipads to all members of their management team. We have been given google drive accounts, so have access to google sheets, and google documents. Before we had the ipads, we carried around a clipboard with a daily checklist we needed to complete for whoever was in charge( which could be between 4-5 different people a day). Now we have these ipads, we want to get rid of the clipboard and go straight over to the ipads. My dilemna is, checkboxes etc do not work within the google sheets ipad app, and this is really a necessity within the checklist. So my question is this, does anyone know of any apps that have the functionality to for several people to share and edit the same file, and also had the functionality to have checkboxes or drop down menus? Ideally, we are after something that can automatically create a new document and send it to all the ipads on a daily basis, so we dont have to create several hundred documents to fulfill our daily needs

Cheers in advance!!

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you & team considered sharing the same cloud account with this app Things for iPad & info here ? Or AceProject ?
Hope that something will work out for you and your team.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts