What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need advice on an app...

allstarsrd12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm inundated with the amount of GTD/ to-do list apps and the amount of confusion involved with the whole syncing process. They also almost all seem to be the exact same thing, just with different colors and prices, but some have very customizable UI, some have zero.
This is what I really need with my ipad. Any suggestions you might have would be great, thank you!

TO-DO LIST APP:

- quick task add capability
- I'm addicted to a basic notepad and pen set up, so i need the ability to easily make separate "lists", and flip through them as well
- sync with toodledo, or smartpad, or if anyone knows a very good all in one calendar app besides pocket informant hd, that could work
- just a fairly simple set up. checklist type, notepad type, stuff like that

thanks in advance everyone.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Awesome Note HD, I have downloaded it but not played with it properly yet, there is a lite version that you can try for free.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts