What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple note pad app with security?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Hi guys

I love the standard notes app that comes shipped with the iOS , but 99% of the notes I write are confidential.

Can anyone suggest a similar looking notes app that has pass word/numder lock facilities? Something similar and simple without a shed load of extras.

As I say, standard 'notes' is ideal for me, except for the lack of pass lock.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I have found Keeper to be great for the same thing. I'm ok the stock notes app but have a toddler that likes to type notes to email her mom and I don't want my important notes to accidentally get erased.
Keeper can do a lot more than what I use it for but I just use it for notes, password info, etc. To use it in it's basic form is free, if you want to back it up online costs.
Hope that helps.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Yes, my nephew loves playing games on the thing too, so a tiny spot of security from small inquisitive eyes is pretty useful.

Thanks, this app basically ticks all boxes. :)

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Catch Notes, it has passlock, sync with their server and free.

ericec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are new simple private note app name "Note Lock" just release on the App Store. I think it's may suite your need.

Most reactions