What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lessons for Ipad

purplezz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any1 looking for help on their Ipad 2 needs to check this website out!!!:D It is a website that is going to show you a video and present to you a program you can choose to use that will help you with ANY of your Ipad 2 needs!!! Have fun and god bless. [Moderator edit: Removed link to advertisement. Please read our rules! Thanks.] Also feel free to discuss any experience you may have with with helpful videos. I find my experience to be very good!

Last edited by a moderator:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
purplezz said:
Any1 looking for help on their Ipad 2 needs to check this website out!!!:D It is a website that is going to show you a video and present to you a program you can choose to use that will help you with ANY of your Ipad 2 needs!!! Have fun and god bless. [Moderator edit: Removed link to advertisement. Please read our rules! Thanks.] Also feel free to discuss any experience you may have with with helpful videos. I find my experience to be very good!

Can also go to the Apple Store for free lessons.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Most reactions