What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard and mouse

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, the iPad can use bluetooth keyboards, so can most (if not all?) other touch apple devices. Although you didn't actually ask this in the thread, only on the title, you can't use a mouse due to the fact that touch devices don't have a 'curser' of any sort. There are loads of Bluetooth keyboards on the market so you're bound to find one that meets your' needs.

Sent via iPF from my iPad.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you can. There are several BT keyboards available. I use the Apple product, which I would have no hesitation in recommending. Other members might be able to point you in the direction of others.

ssarmazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm typing this on my Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 bluetooth keyboard (and case) as we speak. Awesome keyboard - between $60 and $90 on Amazon (price changes daily I swear).

Most reactions