What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with my belkin keyboard

mcgarpat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get my Belkin keyboard to pair with my Ipad -When I go to settings under Blue tooth- Under devices I get Blekin Blue tooth Keyboard not connected - Do you have any suggestions?:(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the keyboard on and in pairing mode (so that the iPad can 'find" it)? Most peripheral devices need to be actively pinging so they can be found with the Bluetooth-capable iPad.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If Settings > Bluetooth is already showing the Belkin keyboard, then it is already paired. All you should need to do is make sure the keyboard is on, then tap the entry on the iPad. It should shortly say Connected.

If it does not, change the batteries, in case they are low.

Also, make sure the keyboard is not currently paired with any other computer or device. If it is, make sure that device/computer is off, or un-pair the keyboard from it.

Good luck.

Most reactions