What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking

shawzy53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I were to jailbreak my iPod and then it broke would I be able to send it to apple to get fixed would they know I jailbroke? If they wouldn't know ot was jailbroken how do I get it that way so I can send it back?

butterfly68za

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read on another site, Apple are able to ascertain if you have jailbroken your device or not, they will simply return your device unrepaired/unrepairable. I understand that unless you can somehow do a Restore on it via iTunes in its defective state, they will not be able to determine the jailbreak. Jailbreaking is done at own risk.

Edit: Found this in a 3rd party website, their disclaimer: "We do not offer any Warranty, or do not take any responsibility for negative results after repair services, if the device has been jail-broken."

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts