What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally did it

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke my Ipad!
I have had a Jailbroken iphone for ever and my a ipod touch jailbroke also but I was really scared to Jailbreak my ipad till today and don't ask what got in to me but in minutes it was done, and I was like "that did not hurt at all" LOL

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I jailbroke my Ipad!
I have had a Jailbroken iphone for ever and my a ipod touch jailbroke also but I was really scared to Jailbreak my ipad till today and don't ask what got in to me but in minutes it was done, and I was like "that did not hurt at all" LOL

We are all very happy for you!!
:)

Ipadfan2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here,
I was afraid to jailbreak but I finally did it!!
Not hard to do at all
Now I'm looking for some interesting apps

Any recommendations?

OP
C

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marie I waited 4 updates before I updated my iPhone and iPod touch this time and then rejailbroke my both of them because I can't go without jailbreak, because once you do it you will never go want to go back to a regular iproduct.

I wait because I felt the update were not worth it and then when some of the app I wanted started saying they worked on 4.3 then I new it wad time.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't seen an app that makes me want to jailbreak yet. iPads sure do make you lazy.....

OP
C

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking a app in Cydia for the iPad like the app for the iPhone "no icon shadow" and yes I tried it and it does not work on the iPad, is there one that works on the iPad?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ctsluder said:
I have been looking a app in Cydia for the iPad like the app for the iPhone "no icon shadow" and yes I tried it and it does not work on the iPad, is there one that works on the iPad?

Shrink allows you to turn on and off icon shadows, as well as the obvious shrinking capability! (you can choose not to shrink your icons too of course!)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't seen an app that makes me want to jailbreak yet. iPads sure do make you lazy.....

Maybe not a single app...but the culmination of different tweaks that allows you to do the simplest things is what persuaded me. That and the vast amount of available emulators to play ALL the retro classics. Same emulators even allow you to use your wii-mote as a classic controller.

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup i did mine last nite. I was so happy that it was soooo easy!!
I thought it would be hard,rooting my Droid x was a million times harder.now I'm looking for apps as well. I did pick up tiger woods 12. Can't wait to get more!!!

loudaccord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally did mine too after almost a year lol. I just wanted access to all of my files and the ability to move them around. I was actually about to get rid of my iPad and get a Xoom since I'm familiar with Android devices, but I'd root that on day one so I figured, what's the difference? lol

Most reactions

Latest posts