What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

Eddtr1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some help. I have the original iPad and jail broke it a while back with jailbreak.com. Later I removed the jailbreak thinking all was ok. I was able to update the software later to 4.3.2 and thought all was ok. However I have come to update to ios5 and I get a error about the update being not eligible for my iPad. This can only be due to the original jail break.

Is there a way I can restore my iPad back to the way it was before I jail broke it. I have seen about blobs and the like and don't have any as far as I can see because it was done through jailbreak me. I don't know what to do. I have connected it to tiny umbrella in the hope that would fix it but nothing.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for all your help in advance

OP
E

Eddtr1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I though it could be that as I had the same issue with the iphone 4. Unchecked the box and my iphone was workig again. Thinking the same i thought i would do it for the ipad. However the box is already unchecked! I am at a real loss!

Most reactions

Latest posts