What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on its way!!!

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an email that my iPad2 has been shipped and will arrive on Friday, May 27. I'm getting a black, 32gb, wi-fi (since I'll be using it at home 99% of the time). I'll post when I get it.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Still waiting on mine, but this forum has been wonderful to ease the pain. Mine should be here on Thursday. According to Fed-Ex it has come and gone from Anchorage, Alaska today. I guesstimate Anchorage to Los Angeles tomorrow. Los Angeles to Redlands CA could be done on Wednesday, but it is projected for Thursday by 4:30 pm. I'll keep y'all posted. My husband (who is also getting one) thinks this has all been too hilarious. Of course he doesn't own either an Ipod or an Iphone, so what does he know??

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you get it, you'll probably be as excited as I was to unbox the dang thing and start using it :D

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Larry118 said:
Just got an email that my iPad2 has been shipped and will arrive on Friday, May 27. I'm getting a black, 32gb, wi-fi (since I'll be using it at home 99% of the time). I'll post when I get it.

Aren't you glad the earth did not destruct itself last Saturday?

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 32 GB

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine, but this forum has been wonderful to ease the pain. Mine should be here on Thursday. According to Fed-Ex it has come and gone from Anchorage, Alaska today. I guesstimate Anchorage to Los Angeles tomorrow. Los Angeles to Redlands CA could be done on Wednesday, but it is projected for Thursday by 4:30 pm. I'll keep y'all posted. My husband (who is also getting one) thinks this has all been too hilarious. Of course he doesn't own either an Ipod or an Iphone, so what does he know??
Too funny! Hubby's are funny like that, lol.

Mine is in Anchorage right now too with an arrival date of Thursday. I check it hourly, lol.

I agree this this forum has been a wonderflu place to help with the wait.

ruready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Larry118 said:

Aren't you glad the earth did not destruct itself last Saturday?

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 32 GB

I got the same exact model last friday and I was thankful I atleast I would get to play with it before the world ended the next day! LOL

I was contemplating still if I needed this thing but the entertaintment and convenience aspects definetely outweight the price.

Most reactions

Latest posts