What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iswifter - another flash browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Saw a review of a (currently) free app called "iSwifter" posted on engadget. They said it does videos well but games that require more than touch input are lacking.

If someone could provide an appstore link that would be great.

FB

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Googled it and this is all I could come up with --

swiffer.jpg

saguaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the app store, hit "Categories," go to the search box in the upper right corner and type in "iswifter". A suggestion for it will open. Pick it and the page will open.

It is only for the ipad. It's categorized as "games" but that's the one.

Ajooba1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
Saw a review of a (currently) free app called "iSwifter" posted on engadget. They said it does videos well but games that require more than touch input are lacking.

If someone could provide an appstore link that would be great.

FB

What is your email?

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
saguaro said:
Go to the app store, hit "Categories," go to the search box in the upper right corner and type in "iswifter". A suggestion for it will open. Pick it and the page will open.

It is only for the ipad. It's categorized as "games" but that's the one.

This.

Found it in my buddies iPad. Wow. I love it honestly

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, it's a game on iPad...

BTW: I don't care about if there are a flash browser, now many website are support HTML 5, and with some tools such as Airplay or iFunia, play flash videos on iPad is easy~

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this swifter. I think I came across it some weeks back on an older version and wasn't impressed or I think they only did flash games at first. With this new version it has flash browser support, so ima definitely have to test it out. Do u think its better thn puffin?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tested it out a bit. I am definitely impressed so far. It's way faster n smoother thn puffin flash browser and vids are good quality. We might have a winner here and it's freefrom the app store ;-)

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Demandarin said:
Tested it out a bit. I am definitely impressed so far. It's way faster n smoother thn puffin flash browser and vids are good quality. We might have a winner here and it's freefrom the app store ;-)

They're saying it will cost 99c for unlimited browsing down the road. But hey, its better than 5 bucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts