What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iswifter - another flash browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah..lol. It still needs some fine tuning though. Like smoother scrolling in flash sites, the ability to zoom, and adding bookmarks. It's a great way to start though. Still impressed on the speed and quality of sites n vids. It'll only get better.

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Demandarin said:
Yeah..lol. It still needs some fine tuning though. Like smoother scrolling in flash sites, the ability to zoom, and adding bookmarks. It's a great way to start though. Still impressed on the speed and quality of sites n vids. It'll only get better.

Pinch to zoom works. And the choppiness when scrolling is a part of the flash experience!LOL

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very happy with the app.I can finally watch TV on the web!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have tried it for facebook games. It works but it is pretty slow at the moment.

So how do you watch tv over the Internet?

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Quicksilver71 said:
I have tried it for facebook games. It works but it is pretty slow at the moment.

So how do you watch tv over the Internet?

Holy crap, quicksilver! Nice to see you over here m8. How's the xoom forums?

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a bit of a pain with Hulu but it works. Trying to use your finger as a mouse makes for a lot of errors, for me at least, and having to start over. Hulu is assuming a mouse.

Reaction score
Thank you for this thread. I was a little bummed about not being able to play PBS Kids games with my my 3 year old but this browser makes it possible to use both that site and Kid Mode on the web. Kid mode app for my Incredible, which has flash, is much better than the Apple version but this browser allows me to use their website for learning games with her instead. She could care less about the videos but really enjoys the games for learning. I have a custom icon on my phone with her picture and name for a shortcut and every day it's "may I play my name?" which I'm more than happy to do because she is learning not only numbers and such but reading,fine motor skills ( touching the small spots builds her touching skills and builds her confidence to be able to find the right stuff )
This plan B for Kid Mode is awesome. Thank you

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
You read it correctly, iPad and Tapatalk muhahaha! :D

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I d/l iSwifter and did a test run on the Pogo Game site, it played a few games, but on another I was prompted to d/l Java. It appeared there was a Apple version, so I'm wondering if this Java d/l is specific for use with iSwifter?

Any thoughts or help on this?

Trying to figure out how I can get the Pogo games to play, my mom just got an iPad for her 86th birthday and she is really bummed cuz she can't play her Pogo!!!!!! You go mom!!!!!!

Thanks for any input.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Googled it and this is all I could come up with --

swiffer.jpg

LMAO now thats a handy device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions