What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iSwift (Flash player and browser!)

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on Tipb.com and saw this post about a flash App called iSwift. Its currently a free download and with an in app purchase of $2.99 which will be donated to Japan. The app is free however u keep getting the pop up to purchase and if u cancel it takes u back to the home screen and u have to start all over again. This is fine cause it's worth every cent of the price tag. iSwift has a
Browser component and a flash games component. It allows you to browse flash websites and watch flash videos like hulu, vevo and every other flash site out there. It's gives you the real site with the real videos. I just wanted to let everyone know, I think iOS just got a real flash solution, go check it out it's currently free in the AppStore. It's also a better solution than skyfire, however it's currently iPad only and only works on wifi for now.

OP
Kayno

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Thanks for the heads up ~ there are however, many threads about iSwift posted already.

Do you find it sluggish and unpredictable?

Yes! However as an alternative browser for just flash content it works but as a main browser I would loose my mind. I think for situations where u aren't do too much it works great.

TheeIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a friend who has iswift and said he tried it, but it DIDN'T work on Yahoo Card games

OP
Kayno

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheeIpad said:
i have a friend who has iswift and said he tried it, but it DIDN'T work on Yahoo Card games

Haven't tried most of the games cause I was more interested in sites and videos, which it does well. Do people still play those flash games? Lol

TdRoxspin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded last night. It is free, but after 60 seconds asks if you you like to buy or try. If you say try, it reloads main page. PITA. I did buy it after all the frustration. (2.99 at the moment) It is great, does play flash. haven't tried facebook app yet. A little sluggish and the response is a little off. (which i am sure they will fix)

Most reactions

Latest posts