What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iShirt

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
Since I own my own embroidery business and I had a spare shirt laying around, I thought I'd invent the iShirt.:D

I used metallic silver thread for the outside border to mimic the iPad.

John

Embroidery software view:

iShirtonPC.jpg

Shirt view:

iShirt.jpg

Blkjk13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a cheap shirt they should have given us when we bought our iPads to over shadow the fact that they didn't give us headphones. It's boring. Livin it up by making the logo cover the chest and upper stomach area. No embroidery. It should be a shirt for a fan. Yours makes it look like u work for a survey company contracted by apple for the iPad.

Blkjk13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or just make two. Yours for the old people and my idea for college students or younger crowd who just have to flaunt the fact that we have ipads and that Apple owns our brains. Sorry for calling your version cheap. I should have said too sophisticated

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
flaunt the fact that we have ipads
Sigh, children. Anyone that flaunts that fact is a douchebag, plain and simple. And only other kids would be envious of some idiot wearing a tshirt attempting to show off the fact that they have an iPad. Especially since in 99% of the cases either a) their parents are paying for the tuition allowing them to buy the iPad, or b) their parents are paying for both, or c) the government/school is subsidizing either by grant or student loan allowing them to buy it. It's not like college students and young kids are out making a ton of money to buy 750 dollar or more devices.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you calling me an idiot?
No, I'm calling people that are trying to brag about owning an iPad an idiot. No one specific on this forum, although blackjack seems to want to brag to his fellow kiddies about having one.

That would be why I quoted HIM and not YOU. ;)

DMad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh, children. Anyone that flaunts that fact is a douchebag, plain and simple. And only other kids would be envious of some idiot wearing a tshirt attempting to show off the fact that they have an iPad.

Ha! Hilarious! That is kind of a DB move.

spinfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh, children. Anyone that flaunts that fact is a douchebag, plain and simple. .

Ditto.

And where I grew up, if you "flaunted" anything of value, even including a new pair of sneakers or the latest "cool" jacket, you stood a good chance of getting jacked up. And while I don't condone stealing, if you're showing off, you kind of deserve what's coming to you.

Most reactions

Latest posts