What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your iPad jailbroken?

Is your iPad jailbroken?

• Yes

Votes: 62 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 166 64.1%
  • I plan to jailbreak when it is available for my firmware.

Votes: 28 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Holmes Alex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and it is not illegal because it is yours and u can legally do whatever you want to it ...video game cheats and hacks are not illegal...like the same thing.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, I have not jailbroken my iPad, and I do not see a need to. The stock iPad already does everything I need and more, so I'm very happy with it.

bullzeye5676

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would you jailbreak your iPad? It's not nice! Not anywhere near as fun.

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JB never have been a priority for me. I don't see the necessity to do that, but the ones who like it or want it go head is your iPad...!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't, I really would like to, but I haven't been able to find any software which will jailbreak my ipad2! Any help?? Thanks :)

leo.ferreira

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeap! Including with Edited by Moderator - removed reference to piracy app, please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

alain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im afraid my ipad would be vulnerable to virus once it was jailbroken.i heard that a lot of jailbroken ipad doesnt work the same it was before it was jailbroken...so why jai
Break my ipad i love it the way it is now..no need to..i guess..

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope ...

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2using iPF

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im afraid my ipad would be vulnerable to virus once it was jailbroken.i heard that a lot of jailbroken ipad doesnt work the same it was before it was jailbroken...so why jai
Break my ipad i love it the way it is now..no need to..i guess..

Who ever told you that is wrong.

Most reactions

Latest posts