What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it illegal to ask questions??

Hussainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Last I have posted questions about Cydia and installous, more specific about "size missmatch" error, but my post seems to be deleted.

My question is -- Is it illegal to ask questions about that?? and if it is why it is not stated in the rules. My post just gone without warning.

Any clue Mr. Admin!!!:mad:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally can't say with out double checking but most likely you may have discussed a topic that is illegal in this private forum. we have several mods. Usually you receive either a warning or private message You have not been banned as you are here .

Please read our rules

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

I checked yes you discussed cracked apps and games which is illegal thus your post was deleted by admin......col

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hi,

Last I have posted questions about Cydia and installous, more specific about "size missmatch" error, but my post seems to be deleted.

My question is -- Is it illegal to ask questions about that?? and if it is why it is not stated in the rules. My post just gone without warning.

Any clue Mr. Admin!!!:mad:

Did you even read the rules? the rules are only a few sentances long but say:
ROMS for nintendo, playstation and all other emulators are pirated software and fall under the same category togheter with certain software in Cydia that allows you to install paid apps for free from the appstore.

Its illegal, its agianced the forum rules, dont post about it, take your anger somewhere else to someone who cares about theifs.

I find it funny how you get all mad about your posts about illegal activity being removed. They are just posts, they didnt BAN you, they are not going to call the cops. Just deal with it and move on to another forum online that does discus illegal iPad activity openly.

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It can't be any worse than the idiot that pirated a free app from installous. That was hilarious.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
It can't be any worse than the idiot that pirated a free app from installous. That was hilarious.

You would be supprised how many people pirate my FREE iPhone apps every day. I send them text messages about pirating the app and they get pissed.

OP
H

Hussainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am sorry if missunderstand your rules, but I didn't disscuss or asked about specific cracked apps, it's a simple questions about error message.

Mr. Admin, I didn't get any warning or inbox message, I have chekcked everything, but I was furious about the deleting my thread without a warning or clue about what's wrong.

Everything is clarified and now I know the reason.:)

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
WTF? That's pretty weird that you contact the people. :confused:
yep but its automated I don't actual contact them myself lol, the app detect that itself has been cracked and then sends off a textmessage. Replies to the text message get sent back to my email address.

OP
H

Hussainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the point of haveing a Hack forum, beside :) laughing at whoever brick his iPad and then come to this forum to wine about it and search for help. Isn't that illegal or just for learning purpose, or spirit is not illegal.

I don't want tom know anything about installous anymore, everything available online, just a click ad sync.

Thanks for everyone who share his thought.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The hack forum can be used to talk about a bunch of different things. You can hack your iPad and install Iconoclasm, SB Settings, etc...I never use installous.

Most reactions

Latest posts