What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopzilla said:
I called an Apple rep who "claimed" the engraving would not hold shipment up. Not so certain I believed her, her answer came much too quickly. I'm pretending I'm 6 years old and Christmas is coming......remember when the month of Dec used to take forever?........that's what this is like.......

(what is AOT?)

Funny that you mentioned Christmas cuz I was thinking the same thing but this is actually much worse that Christmas for me because I already know what I'm getting!!!!!

Update on my order: it actually shipped at 10:30 yesterday morning so the eng didn't hold it up.

Finally received email at 135 am

Checked apple store first and saw the shipping. Checked shipping to realize that it already been on the island 3 hours.

ETA 4/19, which is 2 days before original ship date and a 7 before original ETA.

IM CALM!

Avionyx said:
Ordered mine this morning (3G 64gb Black with Engraving) and I have an estimated ship date of the 28th of April, estimated delivery date of 10th of May... that can't be right surely?!

it's nice to see that supply and demand are really catching up. Most likely you can expect yours to ship by the 28 but it says the 10 because according to apple time tables, that's the latest time they have to fill your order before they owe you a free gift.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: currently on its way to Memphis, 70 miles from local fedex, which is 20 miles from me. I wonder if I can get a ride to pick her up Saturday.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep watching. I've actually called FedEx and requested that they hold my package at the facility which they were happy to do. Try it. You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. This was not for the iPad. AT&T sent that by our lovely postal workers.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wahoo! My Ipad is currently in transit from Anchorage, AK! How long will it take to get to California from there?? Anyone know? So far it's been moving pretty fast.. I'm feeling hopeful :)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
Wahoo! My Ipad is currently in transit from Anchorage, AK! How long will it take to get to California from there?? Anyone know? So far it's been moving pretty fast.. I'm feeling hopeful :)

If it goes to Cali, no time but most likely, it's coming to Memphis where it will stay for a few hours then fly back to a facility to be sorted then come to your door.

uofm_lady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE - Ordered 4/12/11
icon-engraved.gif
Engraved

Ships: May 3
Delivers: May 5

brett.miller62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine March 23rd. Originally supposed to ship April 26th....actually shipped on the 12th. Should be here Tuesday the 19th.

Hooray Apple.

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On a Fedex truck headin' my way!

It wasn't supposed to deliver 'til 4/19, but it's headin' my way today! What's even better is that another Fedex truck just delivered my Switcheasy Canvas case just a few minutes ago!

iPad 2 + Switcheasy Canvas case on the same day! How flippin sweet is that!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have planned that if I wanted to.:D

Can't wait to get rid of that "Coming Soon" :comingsoon: avatar..... ha!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
It wasn't supposed to deliver 'til 4/19, but it's headin' my way today! What's even better is that another Fedex truck just delivered my Switcheasy Canvas case just a few minutes ago!

iPad 2 + Switcheasy Canvas case on the same day! How flippin sweet is that!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have planned that if I wanted to.:D

Can't wait to get rid of that "Coming Soon" :comingsoon: avatar..... ha!

Mine says it's still in AK. I'm so pissed. Bout to call fedex bc I could have picked mine up this evening.

I'm happy for you however. I hope it's worth every bit of the wait AND MY SAVINGS ACCT.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:

If it goes to Cali, no time but most likely, it's coming to Memphis where it will stay for a few hours then fly back to a facility to be sorted then come to your door.

I expect to get it on Monday or Tuesday. If it comes Monday, then it's a day early. I doubt it will be going to Memphis (why would it go there and come back?? :confused:), because it is now currently in CA in a FedEx location (being sorted) about 15 minutes away from me. *happy dance!*

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine better be on truck for delivery tomorrow.

Update: this might sound crazy but if it says on truck for dleivery, does that mean I'll get it today? Every time I call they say you'll get it by tomorrow. They're so dry. It's annoying. I want my PADI

O yea I got Padilla at 1500 cst today!!! We are working on a ten page paper.

Last edited:

IDIOT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is getting RIDICULOUS!

Bought: April 10th
Estimated Arrival: May 7th

A freaking month!??!

Most reactions

Latest posts