What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Prepared for Shipment"

Checked my order at the Apple online store... and discovered that a 64gb white / wifi only iPad II is listed as "Prepared for Shipment".:cool:

Sourpuss Magee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My shipping date has been April 21st. This morning I received a message that it was shipped. Arrival date is April 15th.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sourpuss Magee said:
My shipping date has been April 21st. This morning I received a message that it was shipped. Arrival date is April 15th.

Got the same this AM. is shipping from HK

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received mine yesterday, my ship date was April 22nd! 64G WiFi - 3G, engraved with "Klaus Von Beemerhausen"

Hopzilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 32gig Wifi Black - with free engraving on line Apple store 4/3....original ship/deliv date 5/2-5/7, within 48 hours bumped up to 4/25-4/30 and there it's sat since that time........

Last edited:

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GUYS!!! apple just took my money (well it's pending) but you know what that means. Prepared for shipment!!!!!! Yaya. I hope to receive mine by Friday. If not, my bff is gonna take me to fed ex to vet it. Sooooo excited!!! Ugh. I will be just like all of you very soon!!!!! My life will never be the same. Mark your calendars!!!

My account has been 'pending' since Friday.:confused:

Still waiting for email confirmation that it has actually shipped.

Finally received email confirmation. Shipped today (4/12) with delivery on the 19th. :D Yours shouldn't be to far behind.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
Finally received email confirmation. Shipped today (4/12) with delivery on the 19th. :D Yours shouldn't be to far behind.

Nothing so far maybe I can wake up to pleasant news. Maybe it's the engraving that's holding her up. AOT shows ppl ordering after me marked as shipped with no engraving. They should prepare for that and be proactive but still ship them when they're supposed to be shipped. :sad: this waiting SUCKS.

Hopzilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:

Nothing so far maybe I can wake up to pleasant news. Maybe it's the engraving that's holding her up. AOT shows ppl ordering after me marked as shipped with no engraving. They should prepare for that and be proactive but still ship them when they're supposed to be shipped. :sad: this waiting SUCKS.

I called an Apple rep who "claimed" the engraving would not hold shipment up. Not so certain I believed her, her answer came much too quickly. I'm pretending I'm 6 years old and Christmas is coming......remember when the month of Dec used to take forever?........that's what this is like.......

(what is AOT?)

Avionyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning (3G 64gb Black with Engraving) and I have an estimated ship date of the 28th of April, estimated delivery date of 10th of May... that can't be right surely?!

Most reactions

Latest posts