What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WordSmith said:
Curious: what model did you order? When is it scheduled to arrive? Is it being shipped from China or US?

Service type says international economy type so im guessing not the US too early to see exactly where is coming from as I just got the email a few hours ago....I got a 32gb wifi in white says itll be here the 22nd

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
You guys are killin me here. I am so happy for all of you!

Kinda.:D

I know right im guessing the moderators working the graveyard shift like me or is it not 3:45 am where u are?!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I know right im guessing the moderators working the graveyard shift like me or is it not 3:45 am where u are?!

No ~ well, kinda. I have two jobs and I am just up a little early this day. You work the graveyard shift?

I am actually the janitor for my company. I clean my own office!!

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
No ~ well, kinda. I have two jobs and I am just up a little early this day. You work the graveyard shift?

Yup making the Marlboro

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Give your self a raise and a paid vacation, you deserve it....

if they say no, tell'em you know the Boss....

Inasense7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WordSmith said:
Curious: what model did you order? When is it scheduled to arrive? Is it being shipped from China or US?

Mine finally prepared for shipment last night . Apple iPad 2 64gb 3G/wi-fi. Finally.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like those with original shipping dates of 3-5 business days have moved to the 'Prepared for Shipment' status at least mine has.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet!!!
Mine is 5-7 so iShould see some activity in a day or two

or at least iHope

trp3383

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine through J&R music. Ordered via phone on the 14th and it shipped out on the 16th with 17th delivery! 32gb black wi-fi

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine finally shipped Ordered from Apple @3:47am Eastern on first day. Black 64Gig 3G AT&T est. delivery 22 March.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xardoz said:
Mine finally shipped Ordered from Apple @3:47am Eastern on first day. Black 64Gig 3G AT&T est. delivery 22 March.

Same model and order time, also shipped with a delivery date of the 22nd!

kennyob46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 64g with 3g on march 11th(7 minutes after 1a.m.,when they started selling)and just received my "preparing to ship " from fedex.At the top in red letters it says fedex is running behind because of Japan disaster.Who knows when it will arrive.Even my tracking# just shows fedex be notified of shipment

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the way:

Status Left FedEx Origin Location Ship Date 2011-03-18 Delivery Date Destination ***********
Delivered to Service type International Economy Distribution Weight 1.3 KGS History Date/TimeStatusLocation 2011-03-17 21:38:00 Left FedEx Origin Location SHENZHEN, 2011-03-17 21:11:00 Package received after FedEx cutoff time SHENZHEN,

Most reactions

Latest posts